Though we can certainly get used to Dancing With The Stars guest host Drew Lachey – the season-two winner who’s proven surprisingly adept at chatting up (and charming the sequins off) the sweaty dancers backstage – he’s not expected to stick around much longer. Tom Bergeron told EW that his regular co-host Samantha Harris will likely return from maternity leave by either week four or five of the show’s fifth season. But Lachey won’t stay on the sidelines for long; he’s set to handle hosting duties for ABC’s new Dance War early next year.
'Dancing With the Stars' host returning from baby duty
Latest Videos in TV
- President Obama goes 'Between Two Ferns'
- Daniel Radcliffe on B'way: First Look
- 'Bachelor' finale recap: Bait and ditch
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- 'How I Met Your Mother' recap: 'Daisy'
- 'Anchorman 2': 'Best laugh I've ever seen out of Ferrell'
- Jon Hamm + Jimmy Fallon: Late-night photobombs
- 'True Detective 2'...with Jimmy Kimmel, Seth Rogen