Though we can certainly get used to Dancing With The Stars guest host Drew Lachey – the season-two winner who’s proven surprisingly adept at chatting up (and charming the sequins off) the sweaty dancers backstage – he’s not expected to stick around much longer. Tom Bergeron told EW that his regular co-host Samantha Harris will likely return from maternity leave by either week four or five of the show’s fifth season. But Lachey won’t stay on the sidelines for long; he’s set to handle hosting duties for ABC’s new Dance War early next year.
'Dancing With the Stars' host returning from baby duty
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover