Though we can certainly get used to Dancing With The Stars guest host Drew Lachey – the season-two winner who’s proven surprisingly adept at chatting up (and charming the sequins off) the sweaty dancers backstage – he’s not expected to stick around much longer. Tom Bergeron told EW that his regular co-host Samantha Harris will likely return from maternity leave by either week four or five of the show’s fifth season. But Lachey won’t stay on the sidelines for long; he’s set to handle hosting duties for ABC’s new Dance War early next year.
'Dancing With the Stars' host returning from baby duty
- Oscar de la Renta, designer, dies at 82
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Fraggle Rock' actor Gerard Parkes dies at 90
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- Bethenny Frankel back on 'Real Housewives'
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch Oct. 21
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts Max Brown as...?
- 'Arrow' casts Vinnie Jones as villain Brick