Though we can certainly get used to Dancing With The Stars guest host Drew Lachey – the season-two winner who’s proven surprisingly adept at chatting up (and charming the sequins off) the sweaty dancers backstage – he’s not expected to stick around much longer. Tom Bergeron told EW that his regular co-host Samantha Harris will likely return from maternity leave by either week four or five of the show’s fifth season. But Lachey won’t stay on the sidelines for long; he’s set to handle hosting duties for ABC’s new Dance War early next year.
'Dancing With the Stars' host returning from baby duty
- Nelson Mandela: 5 movie touchstones
- 'Sound of Music' live blog: It's on!
- 'Frozen' to ice out Katniss at box office?
- 'Mandela' biopic: First Look featurette
- Paul Walker: End of the 'F&F' fantasy?
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' coming in 2016
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' trailer: Did you notice...?
- 'Justice League': Let's cast it!
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Sound of Music Live!': Take a peek at dress rehearsal -- PHOTOS
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- 'Glee': Watch Rachel, Kurt, and Santana sing with a hot shirtless Santa --…
- 'The Sound of Music': Carrie Underwood on tonight's live show and hate tweets from Julie Andrews fans
- 'Survivor' recap: Hayden's rustling feathers