Though we can certainly get used to Dancing With The Stars guest host Drew Lachey – the season-two winner who’s proven surprisingly adept at chatting up (and charming the sequins off) the sweaty dancers backstage – he’s not expected to stick around much longer. Tom Bergeron told EW that his regular co-host Samantha Harris will likely return from maternity leave by either week four or five of the show’s fifth season. But Lachey won’t stay on the sidelines for long; he’s set to handle hosting duties for ABC’s new Dance War early next year.
'Dancing With the Stars' host returning from baby duty
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Agents of SHIELD': 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- Stephen Colbert visits 'Late Show': Watch a clip
- 'Fargo' recap: 'The Rooster Prince'
- 'Supernatural' spin-off: First trailer
- Neil Patrick Harris on B'way in 'Hedwig': EW review
- 'Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- 'Voice' recap: And then there were 10
- 'Faking It' series premiere: MTV's faux lesbians
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Vin Diesel posts photo with Paul Walker's brothers
- Courteney Cox shuts down talk of 'Friends' reunion on 'Letterman' -- VIDEO