Add 30 Rock to the list of casualties of the writers strike. Tina Fey’s show, which films at Silvercup Studios in New York, shut down production yesterday. The NBC comedy shot a total of 10 episodes this season, five of which have yet to air.
'30 Rock' is the latest show to shut down
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Arrow' boss talks 'Seeing Red' shocker
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- 'American Idol' recap: Release the rockers
- 'Survivor': 4 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Arrow' react: 'Seeing Red'
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad' as narrator
- 'Orange Is the New Black': Watch how season 2 starts
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 659
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 508
- Slaves to Love 467
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 382
- Kenya Get Your Scepter 483
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show