What’s it going to take to break this standoff? One high-level TV executive tells Hollywood Insider that the producers want to see the picketing showrunners (i.e. the men and women who serve as head writers on their shows) return to work before the producers will consider resuming negotiations. But the showrunners want it the other way around: start talking first, then they’ll go back to work. Sure doesn’t bode well for negotiations if the two sides can’t even agree to negotiate.
Nov 10 2007 12:18 AM ET
Strike Negotiations: A Game of Chicken
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS': Moment of silence for Oklahoma
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- John Barrowman: 'Sing Your Face Off' host
- 'Mike & Molly' tornado episode pulled
- 'SNL': A 'Lovely Day' ends an era
- Taylor Swift: About that unicorn tee...