Mea culpa: Contrary to what has been previously reported, 3,000 Battlestar Galactica fans will not join the WGA picket line outside Universal Studios this Friday. “Someone was a little trigger-happy at the Guild,” says Battlestar strike captain Seamus Kevin Fahey, who spoke with Hollywood Insider from the picket line. The announcement, Fahey explains, was born after a casual conversation on the line about the nearby Battlestar fan convention this weekend. But only 500 BSG fans, at most, are expected to attend the fan event, which is set to start an hour after the show’s writers end their scheduled shift on the picket line. The WGA is now considering a general fan day for Friday, Nov. 16, says Fahey, though whether it would be just for NBC Universal shows or for shows from all networks is still up in the air. “We’d be happy with dozens of [Battlestar] fans,” says Fahey, “but I don’t think anybody expect[s] thousands.”
'Battlestar' fan day now a general fan day
- 'The Voice': Top 3 are...
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?
- 'Agents of SHIELD' react: 'The Bridge'
- 'Victoria's Secret': 12 years of 'Fantasy Bras'
- Golden Globe noms: TV wild cards we'd love to see
- Golden Globes: We predict the movie nominees
- 'Burying the Ex': First Look at 'zom-com'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season 6: Who killed, who died
Top 5 Most Read
- AFI movies of the year: 'Her' and '12 Years a Slave' in; 'August: Osage County' out
- 'Mary Poppins' star talks 50th anniversary and 'Saving Mr. Banks'
- 'The Voice' recap: Green Eggs and Adam
- 15 Blasts From the Past in '13: Winners/Losers
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO