Mea culpa: Contrary to what has been previously reported, 3,000 Battlestar Galactica fans will not join the WGA picket line outside Universal Studios this Friday. “Someone was a little trigger-happy at the Guild,” says Battlestar strike captain Seamus Kevin Fahey, who spoke with Hollywood Insider from the picket line. The announcement, Fahey explains, was born after a casual conversation on the line about the nearby Battlestar fan convention this weekend. But only 500 BSG fans, at most, are expected to attend the fan event, which is set to start an hour after the show’s writers end their scheduled shift on the picket line. The WGA is now considering a general fan day for Friday, Nov. 16, says Fahey, though whether it would be just for NBC Universal shows or for shows from all networks is still up in the air. “We’d be happy with dozens of [Battlestar] fans,” says Fahey, “but I don’t think anybody expect[s] thousands.”
'Battlestar' fan day now a general fan day
Latest Videos in TV
- 'True Detective' finale: Talk about it
- HBO GO problems hit 'True Detective'
- 'Resurrection' premiere: Will you return?
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'New York City Serenade'
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- 'Looking' creator on season 1 finale and beyond
- 'Once Upon a Time': Jennifer Morrison on Emma in Oz
- Lena Dunham hosts 'SNL': 'Girls' night
Top 5 Most Read
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- 'SNL' recap: Lena Dunham is just a girl, standing in front of an audience, asking them to like her
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Stacy Keibler marries tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre
- 'Cosmos' then and now: The 'personal voyage' of Carl Sagan,…