Not all actors are doomed to meaningless music careers (ahem, Lindsay Lohan). Child star-turned-indie rocker Lukas Haas is hard at word on his debut album, and what we’ve heard so far is impressive. (Check out some almost-finished songs and Haas’s own video blog on his myspace page). Produced by Tim Anderson (IMA Robot) and Josh Abraham, who spent a good chunk of his career working with harder acts like Staind and 30 Seconds to Mars (fronted by Jared Leto), Haas’ album is due for release in mid-2008 by Pulse Recording. The album is expected to have several guest appearances, including Blake Sennet from Rilo Kiley and Jet drummer/songwriter Chris Cester, who’s been logging a lot of hours at the label’s Silverlake studio over the past few weeks.
Lukas Haas readying album
- 'Houdini' debut draws 3.7M viewers
- 'Hemlock Grove' gets third/final season
- Adele: 2 unreleased songs leak (briefly)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- Justin Bieber: Assault charges in Ontario
- Joan Rivers on life support: Family statement
- CeeLo Green deletes tweets on defining rape
- Tyne Daly to guest on 'Modern Family'
- Rosie Perez + 4 join Larry David B'way play
- 'Love Prison': Watch episode 1 here