Are you ready for more models, dolls, and geeks? Hope so, because three reality series on The CW have been given their return dates: Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious, which chronicles the assembly of an all-girl trio, debuts Monday, Feb. 18. The 10th edition of America’s Next Top Model (pictured) kicks off on Wednesday, Feb. 20, with a new collection of wanna-be catwalk strutters as well as a replacement judge for Twiggy in the form of Paulina Porizkova. Meanwhile, the fifth season of Beauty and The Geek will be unveiled on Tuesday, Mar. 11. (Oh, and you didn’t hear this from us, but Gossip Girl is moving to Mondays starting Jan. 28, when it will be in repeats. xoxo)
CW's 'Top Model,' 'Geek,' and 'Pussycat' get return dates
- 'The Voice' recap: Sleepy semifinal
- 15 blasts from the past in '13: Winners/losers
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' baroness, dies
- 'Community' season 5: First trailer is here!
- 'Fifty Shades' pic: Anastasia kisses Christian
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' role for Callum Keith Rennie
- 'Mentalist': A (SPOILER!) for Lisbon?
- Britney's 'Chaotic' revisited: 5 cringeworthy clips
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- AFI movies of the year: 'Her' and '12 Years a Slave' in; 'August: Osage County' out
- 'The Voice' recap: Green Eggs and Adam
- 15 Blasts From the Past in '13: Winners/Losers
- 'The Mentalist': Lisbon's getting a [SPOILER] -- EXCLUSIVE