Are you ready for more models, dolls, and geeks? Hope so, because three reality series on The CW have been given their return dates: Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious, which chronicles the assembly of an all-girl trio, debuts Monday, Feb. 18. The 10th edition of America’s Next Top Model (pictured) kicks off on Wednesday, Feb. 20, with a new collection of wanna-be catwalk strutters as well as a replacement judge for Twiggy in the form of Paulina Porizkova. Meanwhile, the fifth season of Beauty and The Geek will be unveiled on Tuesday, Mar. 11. (Oh, and you didn’t hear this from us, but Gossip Girl is moving to Mondays starting Jan. 28, when it will be in repeats. xoxo)
CW's 'Top Model,' 'Geek,' and 'Pussycat' get return dates
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'Big Brother': 'Team America voted me out'
- Big Brother': 4 Q's for Julie Chen
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?