Are you ready for more models, dolls, and geeks? Hope so, because three reality series on The CW have been given their return dates: Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious, which chronicles the assembly of an all-girl trio, debuts Monday, Feb. 18. The 10th edition of America’s Next Top Model (pictured) kicks off on Wednesday, Feb. 20, with a new collection of wanna-be catwalk strutters as well as a replacement judge for Twiggy in the form of Paulina Porizkova. Meanwhile, the fifth season of Beauty and The Geek will be unveiled on Tuesday, Mar. 11. (Oh, and you didn’t hear this from us, but Gossip Girl is moving to Mondays starting Jan. 28, when it will be in repeats. xoxo)
CW's 'Top Model,' 'Geek,' and 'Pussycat' get return dates
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch how it starts
- 'American Idol' recap: Alabama shaky
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Go It Alone'
- 'Workaholics' guy visits Pawnee
- 'Parenthood' react: 'The Pontiac'
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Resident Evil'
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch the gripping first three minutes before Tribeca -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Scandal' finale: Talk about it! -- UPDATED
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: We're All In This Alone