Are you ready for more models, dolls, and geeks? Hope so, because three reality series on The CW have been given their return dates: Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious, which chronicles the assembly of an all-girl trio, debuts Monday, Feb. 18. The 10th edition of America’s Next Top Model (pictured) kicks off on Wednesday, Feb. 20, with a new collection of wanna-be catwalk strutters as well as a replacement judge for Twiggy in the form of Paulina Porizkova. Meanwhile, the fifth season of Beauty and The Geek will be unveiled on Tuesday, Mar. 11. (Oh, and you didn’t hear this from us, but Gossip Girl is moving to Mondays starting Jan. 28, when it will be in repeats. xoxo)
CW's 'Top Model,' 'Geek,' and 'Pussycat' get return dates
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover