The Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers and the Directors Guild of America just announced that they would enter into formal contract negotiations tomorrow. “The DGA and the AMPTP have agreed that neither organization will comment to the press regarding negotiations until negotiations have concluded,” the joint statement read. If both sides cut a deal, it could prompt the WGA and producers to end their five week standoff and get back to the negotiating table as well.
AMPTP and DGA to begin official negotiations tomorrow
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably': Daughter
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- Allison Tolman to guest on 'Mindy Project'
- Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' debuts at No. 1
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge