The Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers and the Directors Guild of America just announced that they would enter into formal contract negotiations tomorrow. “The DGA and the AMPTP have agreed that neither organization will comment to the press regarding negotiations until negotiations have concluded,” the joint statement read. If both sides cut a deal, it could prompt the WGA and producers to end their five week standoff and get back to the negotiating table as well.
AMPTP and DGA to begin official negotiations tomorrow
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks