The Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers and the Directors Guild of America just announced that they would enter into formal contract negotiations tomorrow. “The DGA and the AMPTP have agreed that neither organization will comment to the press regarding negotiations until negotiations have concluded,” the joint statement read. If both sides cut a deal, it could prompt the WGA and producers to end their five week standoff and get back to the negotiating table as well.
AMPTP and DGA to begin official negotiations tomorrow
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' teaser next week
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- TLC reality show to look at answered prayers
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Deliverance' adapted as a play: EW review
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape