The Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers and the Directors Guild of America just announced that they would enter into formal contract negotiations tomorrow. “The DGA and the AMPTP have agreed that neither organization will comment to the press regarding negotiations until negotiations have concluded,” the joint statement read. If both sides cut a deal, it could prompt the WGA and producers to end their five week standoff and get back to the negotiating table as well.
AMPTP and DGA to begin official negotiations tomorrow
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?