The media just learned that the Globes press conference will only last 30 minutes – not an hour as previously stated. Oh, how to fill the time? By shooting the empty valet area that’s normally packed with celebs because it serves as the red carpet entryway for the ceremony? Tonight, it looks no different than it does on any other night at the Beverly Hilton. “Video crews are out there shooting a whole lot of nothingness!” complains one publicist. Yep, the publicists are here, too. Lots of them.
Globes press conference cut in half - to 30 minutes
- 'Amazing Race' recap: And the winners are...
- 'Gravity,' 'Her' share L.A. Critics' top prize
- '12 Years a Slave': Best Pic for Boston, N.Y. critics
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- Kennedy Center Honors: D.C. salutes five artists
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Nico Vega goes 'Bang Bang'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' lingerie line in Sweden
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier
- 'Homeland' recap: Loose Cannons
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: Pain and Pan-ic
- Los Angeles Film Critics Awards: 'Gravity' ties with 'Her' for Best Picture, James Franco ties with Jared Leto
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO