The media just learned that the Globes press conference will only last 30 minutes – not an hour as previously stated. Oh, how to fill the time? By shooting the empty valet area that’s normally packed with celebs because it serves as the red carpet entryway for the ceremony? Tonight, it looks no different than it does on any other night at the Beverly Hilton. “Video crews are out there shooting a whole lot of nothingness!” complains one publicist. Yep, the publicists are here, too. Lots of them.
Globes press conference cut in half - to 30 minutes
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Of Mice and Men': EW stage review
- 'Survivor' recap: The Man Who Could Not Stand Still
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'Dawson's Creek': Kevin Williamson on how it ended
- 'Vampire Diaries': Paul Wesley nixes shirtless Stefan
- 'Arrow' react: 'The Man Under the Hood'
- 'Friends': The one about making the finale final
- '30 Rock': What made Liz Lemon's sendoff so sweet?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Corey Feldman claims pedophilia top danger for child stars, but won't name names?
- 'The Simpsons' producers spill details on Lego episode; plus, first image of Lego Homer!
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson's picture-perfect reaction to the Purple Wedding -- PHOTO
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot