The media just learned that the Globes press conference will only last 30 minutes – not an hour as previously stated. Oh, how to fill the time? By shooting the empty valet area that’s normally packed with celebs because it serves as the red carpet entryway for the ceremony? Tonight, it looks no different than it does on any other night at the Beverly Hilton. “Video crews are out there shooting a whole lot of nothingness!” complains one publicist. Yep, the publicists are here, too. Lots of them.
Globes press conference cut in half - to 30 minutes
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover