The media just learned that the Globes press conference will only last 30 minutes – not an hour as previously stated. Oh, how to fill the time? By shooting the empty valet area that’s normally packed with celebs because it serves as the red carpet entryway for the ceremony? Tonight, it looks no different than it does on any other night at the Beverly Hilton. “Video crews are out there shooting a whole lot of nothingness!” complains one publicist. Yep, the publicists are here, too. Lots of them.
Globes press conference cut in half - to 30 minutes
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- Jim Gaffigan series to air on TV Land
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- Paramount apology for 'TMNT' 9/11 poster
- Iggy Azalea in 'F&F 7,' Vin Diesel says
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Star Wars': Marvel Comics reveals plans
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- Kyra Sedgwick: 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig
- 'Arrow' casts J.R. Ramirez as Wildcat