The media just learned that the Globes press conference will only last 30 minutes – not an hour as previously stated. Oh, how to fill the time? By shooting the empty valet area that’s normally packed with celebs because it serves as the red carpet entryway for the ceremony? Tonight, it looks no different than it does on any other night at the Beverly Hilton. “Video crews are out there shooting a whole lot of nothingness!” complains one publicist. Yep, the publicists are here, too. Lots of them.
Globes press conference cut in half - to 30 minutes
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- Tracy Spiridakos checks into 'Bates Motel'
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- MTV orders 10 more 'Faking It' episodes
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Mockingjay' soundtrack songs revealed
- TLC reality show to look at answered prayers
- Matthew McConaughey: No rom-com regrets
- 'Fraggle Rock' actor Gerard Parkes dies at 90
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape