Starz is developing a new TV series based on the Best Picture Oscar-winning 2005 movie Crash. Don Cheadle (pictured), who starred in and produced the film, will also produce the series along with the film’s writer-director, Paul Haggis, co-writer-producer Bobby Moresco, and producers Bob Yari, Mark R. Harris, and Tom Nunan. Lionsgate, which distributed the movie, will also co-produce the show along with Starz. The Crash series, set to debut sometime this year and roll out 13 one-hour episodes, will be the cable channel’s first original drama series.
Starz launching 'Crash' TV series
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': Is (SPOILER) dead?
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- 'Nashville' recap: 'Tomorrow Never Comes'
- 'Arrow' execs talk big midseason finale twists
- 'Arrow' react: 'Three Ghosts'
- 'Sing-Off' react: B.Y.O.P(artyPuns).
- 'Top Chef' recap: Emotional eaters
Top 5 Most Read
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- 'Arrow' mid-season finale post-mortem: Scoop on all those surprises!
- 'American Horror Story' recap: That Darn Head