Starz is developing a new TV series based on the Best Picture Oscar-winning 2005 movie Crash. Don Cheadle (pictured), who starred in and produced the film, will also produce the series along with the film’s writer-director, Paul Haggis, co-writer-producer Bobby Moresco, and producers Bob Yari, Mark R. Harris, and Tom Nunan. Lionsgate, which distributed the movie, will also co-produce the show along with Starz. The Crash series, set to debut sometime this year and roll out 13 one-hour episodes, will be the cable channel’s first original drama series.
Starz launching 'Crash' TV series
- Matt Damon 'Bourne' again? Buzz he's in talks
- Apple website helps delete U2's 'gift'
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee
- Robin Thicke testifies: Vicodin, alcohol issues
- 'WKRP in Cincinnati' DVD restores music
- Luke Perry joins 'CSI: Cyber' cast
- 'SNL' adds N.Y. comic Pete Davidson to cast
- 'SNL': Mike O'Brien returns as writer only
- 'Django' actress vs. treatment by LAPD
- Nicole Kidman's father dies in accident