Despite the recent drama at EMI (massive lay-offs and restructuring), which resulted in at least one marquee artist — Robbie Williams — threatening to hold his album hostage, not all of the label’s major acts are considering a walk-out. Fellow international superstar Kylie Minogue tells Hollywood Insider she has no plans to seek out a deal like Madonna’s LiveNation pact. “I don’t like to commit myself for however many years,” she says. “Rather than take a big chunk of the cake, I go slowly.” But with a new album to promote (X, due out in March), Minogue does admit the label turmoil has affected her world. “It’s so demoralizing for the team. At the rate we’re going, I’ll be the only one at the record company!”
Kylie Minogue: an EMI loyalist (for now)
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'