The title of Madonna’s forthcoming album will be Hard Candy, EW.com has learned exclusively. The record, her last studio effort for Warner Bros., includes a track called “Candy Store.” Madonna chose to stick with the sweet theme because “she loves candy,” says her longtime rep Liz Rosenberg. “It’s about
the juxtaposition of tough
and sweetness, or as Madonna so eloquently expressed ‘I’m gonna kick your ass, but it’s going to make you
feel good.’” The album, which features Justin Timberlake on multiple tracks and production by Pharrell Williams, Timbaland, and Nate “Danja” Hills, will see a U.S. release on April 29. The first single, “Four
Minutes,” will be out at the end of March.
Madonna's album title, release date confirmed
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Game of Thrones' adds 9 to cast
- Kenny Johnson returns to 'Bates Motel'
- Bryan Singer: A sex abuse suit dismissed
- Comic-Con, Day 1: What's new in comics
- 'Outlander' trailer debuts at Comic-Con
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Megan Fox: 'Turtles' nixed 'girl power'