The title of Madonna’s forthcoming album will be Hard Candy, EW.com has learned exclusively. The record, her last studio effort for Warner Bros., includes a track called “Candy Store.” Madonna chose to stick with the sweet theme because “she loves candy,” says her longtime rep Liz Rosenberg. “It’s about
the juxtaposition of tough
and sweetness, or as Madonna so eloquently expressed ‘I’m gonna kick your ass, but it’s going to make you
feel good.'” The album, which features Justin Timberlake on multiple tracks and production by Pharrell Williams, Timbaland, and Nate “Danja” Hills, will see a U.S. release on April 29. The first single, “Four
Minutes,” will be out at the end of March.
Madonna's album title, release date confirmed
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- 'DWTS': First eliminated dancer is...
- 'The View' scores best ratings in 8 years
- 'Falling Skies' security guard dies on set
- Skyler Samuels joins 'AHS: Freak Show' cast
- DC Comics' 'Lucifer' in works as Fox series
- 'Arrow': Nick Tarabay as Captain Boomerang
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' designers are...
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee