Kate Walsh (pictured with Tim Daly) may have been in this season’s second-highest rated new drama Private Practice (before it ran out of fresh episodes during the writers’ strike), but that doesn’t mean everything will remain status quo. Several sources confirm that creator Shonda Rhimes is hunting for another exec producer to spruce up her Grey’s Anatomy spin-off. Practice‘s Wednesday companion, Dirty Sexy Money, just hired it’s own EP, Daniel Cerone, executive producer of the 2004 CBS baseball drama Clubhouse. A footnote: Though Practice won’t return with new outings till the fall, ABC says there are no plans for Walsh to drop by Grey’s this spring.
Change on 'Private Practice'
Latest Videos in TV
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
- 'Animal': Feast your eyes on horror poster/trailer
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- 'The Office' creator Greg Daniels reflects on finale: How they hid Steve Carell from NBC