Kate Walsh (pictured with Tim Daly) may have been in this season’s second-highest rated new drama Private Practice (before it ran out of fresh episodes during the writers’ strike), but that doesn’t mean everything will remain status quo. Several sources confirm that creator Shonda Rhimes is hunting for another exec producer to spruce up her Grey’s Anatomy spin-off. Practice‘s Wednesday companion, Dirty Sexy Money, just hired it’s own EP, Daniel Cerone, executive producer of the 2004 CBS baseball drama Clubhouse. A footnote: Though Practice won’t return with new outings till the fall, ABC says there are no plans for Walsh to drop by Grey’s this spring.
Change on 'Private Practice'
- Stephen King's '11/22/63' as Hulu miniseries
- 'Madam Secretary': Big debut in older demo
- N.Y. Times public editor vs. article on Rhimes
- 'South Park' takes aim at 'Redskins' debate
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Maze Runner' sequel set for Sept. 2015
- 'The Strain' react: 'The Third Rail'
- 'Ray Donovan' react: 'Rodef'
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS