Kate Walsh (pictured with Tim Daly) may have been in this season’s second-highest rated new drama Private Practice (before it ran out of fresh episodes during the writers’ strike), but that doesn’t mean everything will remain status quo. Several sources confirm that creator Shonda Rhimes is hunting for another exec producer to spruce up her Grey’s Anatomy spin-off. Practice‘s Wednesday companion, Dirty Sexy Money, just hired it’s own EP, Daniel Cerone, executive producer of the 2004 CBS baseball drama Clubhouse. A footnote: Though Practice won’t return with new outings till the fall, ABC says there are no plans for Walsh to drop by Grey’s this spring.
Change on 'Private Practice'
Latest Videos in TV
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'The Judge' to open Toronto Film Fest
- Megan Fox: 'Turtles' nixed 'girl power'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- 'Veronica Mars' fans win mtvU honors
- Mark Hamill talks 'Star Wars' at BBC
- 'Legend of Korra' to move online
- 'Pornstache' not returning to 'OITNB'?