Kate Walsh (pictured with Tim Daly) may have been in this season’s second-highest rated new drama Private Practice (before it ran out of fresh episodes during the writers’ strike), but that doesn’t mean everything will remain status quo. Several sources confirm that creator Shonda Rhimes is hunting for another exec producer to spruce up her Grey’s Anatomy spin-off. Practice‘s Wednesday companion, Dirty Sexy Money, just hired it’s own EP, Daniel Cerone, executive producer of the 2004 CBS baseball drama Clubhouse. A footnote: Though Practice won’t return with new outings till the fall, ABC says there are no plans for Walsh to drop by Grey’s this spring.
Change on 'Private Practice'
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Brick Mansions': EW movie review
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2': Pleased to meet...Electro?
- Bryan Singer statement on abuse claims
- 'Mentalist' being shopped to networks outside CBS
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Parks and Rec': 9 hints about season finale
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday': Master of disguise?
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 678
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 523
- The Spy Who Shacked Me 482
- Slaves to Love 512
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 386
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!