Kate Walsh (pictured with Tim Daly) may have been in this season’s second-highest rated new drama Private Practice (before it ran out of fresh episodes during the writers’ strike), but that doesn’t mean everything will remain status quo. Several sources confirm that creator Shonda Rhimes is hunting for another exec producer to spruce up her Grey’s Anatomy spin-off. Practice‘s Wednesday companion, Dirty Sexy Money, just hired it’s own EP, Daniel Cerone, executive producer of the 2004 CBS baseball drama Clubhouse. A footnote: Though Practice won’t return with new outings till the fall, ABC says there are no plans for Walsh to drop by Grey’s this spring.
Change on 'Private Practice'
- Grammys 2014 nominees are...
- 'Grammy Nominations Concert': Your take?
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
- 'Sound of Music': Laura Benanti on big night
- Music on TV: What was THAT song?
- 10 best movies of '13: Owen Gleiberman picks...
- 10 best movies of '13: Chris Nashawaty picks...
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sound of Music' ratings soar: NBC's biggest Thursday in 4 years
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Revolution,' 'Supernatural': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room
- Vin Diesel recalls his conversation with Paul Walker's mom
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian