Karma is going to get Paris Hilton: The heiress/actress will guest-star in a one-hour episode of My Name Is Earl on April 3, when the comedy returns to NBC. In the episode, titled “I Won’t Die With a Little Help From My Friends,” Hilton tackles the role of Self, appearing in a vision that Earl (Jason Lee) has while in a coma.
Paris Hilton checks into 'My Name Is Earl'
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover