Karma is going to get Paris Hilton: The heiress/actress will guest-star in a one-hour episode of My Name Is Earl on April 3, when the comedy returns to NBC. In the episode, titled “I Won’t Die With a Little Help From My Friends,” Hilton tackles the role of Self, appearing in a vision that Earl (Jason Lee) has while in a coma.
Paris Hilton checks into 'My Name Is Earl'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks