Karma is going to get Paris Hilton: The heiress/actress will guest-star in a one-hour episode of My Name Is Earl on April 3, when the comedy returns to NBC. In the episode, titled “I Won’t Die With a Little Help From My Friends,” Hilton tackles the role of Self, appearing in a vision that Earl (Jason Lee) has while in a coma.
Paris Hilton checks into 'My Name Is Earl'
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?