American Idol contestant David Hernandez has finally broken his silence on press reports that he performed nude, reportedly for a “mostly male” clientele, at a Phoenix, Arizona, strip club called Dick’s Cabaret. “You know, honestly, I’m here to sing,” Hernandez told EW.com at the Idol Top 12 party in West Hollywood on March 6. The singer appeared cool-headed and relaxed, despite the controversy. “I think America’s judging us all off of our voices right now. Obviously they were, because I’m still in the Top 12, thank God. So I’m not really concerned with what’s going on [with those reports]. I’m just focused on singing, because that’s what I’m here to do.” Look for a full report on all the Idol finalists later today on EW.com.
'Idol''s David Hernandez breaks silence on stripper reports: "I'm here to sing"
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- NBC, CBS win premiere week as Fox slips
- 'Rush Hour' TV series in the works
- Benjamin Walker in Nicholas Sparks' 'Choice'
- 'We Are Not Ourselves' film rights sold
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast