Anyone who managed to score an invite to Fox’s American Idol “Top 12″ party in West Hollywood on Thursday didn’t get to stargaze at Paula Abdul — she and fellow judges Simon Cowell and Randy Jackson, along with Ryan Seacrest, avoided the scene. But Abdul was certainly there in spirit. Or, that is, in a spirit. Anyone who bellied up to the bar could order a special drink that may (or may not) have been an intentional shout-out to Abdul’s more memorable moments of stuttering and stumbling on camera: Paula’s Punch. A sweet concoction of pineapple, grenadine, and some colorless liquor that can burn the hair off your chest if guzzled individually, the sunrise-colored concoction could have you channeling the loopy Abdul in four sips or less.
Paula Abdul attends 'American Idol' party in spirit
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- NBC, CBS win premiere week as Fox slips
- 'Rush Hour' TV series in the works
- Benjamin Walker in Nicholas Sparks' 'Choice'
- 'We Are Not Ourselves' film rights sold
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast