Anyone who managed to score an invite to Fox’s American Idol “Top 12″ party in West Hollywood on Thursday didn’t get to stargaze at Paula Abdul — she and fellow judges Simon Cowell and Randy Jackson, along with Ryan Seacrest, avoided the scene. But Abdul was certainly there in spirit. Or, that is, in a spirit. Anyone who bellied up to the bar could order a special drink that may (or may not) have been an intentional shout-out to Abdul’s more memorable moments of stuttering and stumbling on camera: Paula’s Punch. A sweet concoction of pineapple, grenadine, and some colorless liquor that can burn the hair off your chest if guzzled individually, the sunrise-colored concoction could have you channeling the loopy Abdul in four sips or less.
Paula Abdul attends 'American Idol' party in spirit
Latest Videos in TV
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Stan Lee cancels Comic-Con plans
- 'Legend of Korra' to move online
- 'Pornstache' not returning to 'OITNB'?
- Finn Wittrock joins 'AHS: Freak Show'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18