Jennie Garth, an original cast member of Beverly Hills, 90210 from 1990-2000, will reprise her role in the CW spinoff that’s in the works for this fall. Garth, last seen kicking up her heels on ABC’s Dancing With the Stars, will reprise her role as Kelly Taylor in the new series. She’ll play a guidance counselor at her alma mater, West Beverly Hills High, where all the new characters are enrolled. The casting of Garth follows other high-profile additions to the show’s grown-up cast, including Lori Laughlin (Summerland) and Jessica Walter (Arrested Development).
'90210' Spinoff: Jennie Garth Is In!
Latest Videos in TV
- Lena Dunham on 'SNL': It's 'Girls' night in
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- Stephen Colbert visits Jimmy Fallon: 'Truth or Truth?'
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
Top 5 Most Read
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- 'Reign': Are the uncensored sex scenes all that different?
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?