Jennie Garth, an original cast member of Beverly Hills, 90210 from 1990-2000, will reprise her role in the CW spinoff that’s in the works for this fall. Garth, last seen kicking up her heels on ABC’s Dancing With the Stars, will reprise her role as Kelly Taylor in the new series. She’ll play a guidance counselor at her alma mater, West Beverly Hills High, where all the new characters are enrolled. The casting of Garth follows other high-profile additions to the show’s grown-up cast, including Lori Laughlin (Summerland) and Jessica Walter (Arrested Development).
'90210' Spinoff: Jennie Garth Is In!
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- 'Dancing With the Stars' 3 finalists are...
- 'True Detective' casts 3 in key roles
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- Idina Menzel announces world tour
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend
- 'Constantine' production halted by NBC