Jennie Garth, an original cast member of Beverly Hills, 90210 from 1990-2000, will reprise her role in the CW spinoff that’s in the works for this fall. Garth, last seen kicking up her heels on ABC’s Dancing With the Stars, will reprise her role as Kelly Taylor in the new series. She’ll play a guidance counselor at her alma mater, West Beverly Hills High, where all the new characters are enrolled. The casting of Garth follows other high-profile additions to the show’s grown-up cast, including Lori Laughlin (Summerland) and Jessica Walter (Arrested Development).
'90210' Spinoff: Jennie Garth Is In!
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- Joe Cocker dies: Celeb tributes on Twitter
- 'Jessica Jones': Mike Colter in as Luke Cage
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- George R.R. Martin: I'll show 'The Interview'
- N.Y. theater sets live-read of 'The Interview'
- Michael C. Hall sings 'Hedwig' tune in NYC
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- 'Mythbusters' on new format, cast changes
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks