In a new interview with EW, Coldplay singer Chris Martin confesses he still holds a special place in his heart for Limp Bizkit, the rap-rock band that broke big the same year Coldplay released their first album (and have gradually fallen off the radar since). “It might be unfashionable to say it at the moment, but Limp Bizkit had a lot of life in them when they were at their best,” he says. “Just watch, in about 10 years people will start saying, ‘You know what? They were great.’” Martin goes on to add that “Rollin’” is his favorite Bizkit song and that their version of The Who’s ”Behind Blue Eyes” is better than the original. “Call me sacrilege,” he deadpans. “I’m proud to say it right here, live and on the record.”
Jun 13 2008 12:31 AM ET
Coldplay's Chris Martin: Bring back the Bizkit!
- 'Wolverine'/Summer Must List: EW cover
- 'Does Someone Have to Go?': TV review
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E
- 'Star Wars': A lifesize LEGO X-wing?!
- Robert Kirkman previews un-'Dead' comic
- 'X-Men': Evan Peters in as Quiksilver
- Apolo Anton Ohno's 'Minute to Win It': Clip
- 'SNL': Best host of 2012-13? YOU say it's...