In a new interview with EW, Coldplay singer Chris Martin confesses he still holds a special place in his heart for Limp Bizkit, the rap-rock band that broke big the same year Coldplay released their first album (and have gradually fallen off the radar since). “It might be unfashionable to say it at the moment, but Limp Bizkit had a lot of life in them when they were at their best,” he says. “Just watch, in about 10 years people will start saying, ‘You know what? They were great.'” Martin goes on to add that “Rollin'” is his favorite Bizkit song and that their version of The Who’s ”Behind Blue Eyes” is better than the original. “Call me sacrilege,” he deadpans. “I’m proud to say it right here, live and on the record.”
Coldplay's Chris Martin: Bring back the Bizkit!
- 'Bachelorette': Andi's choice is...
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...