In a new interview with EW, Coldplay singer Chris Martin confesses he still holds a special place in his heart for Limp Bizkit, the rap-rock band that broke big the same year Coldplay released their first album (and have gradually fallen off the radar since). “It might be unfashionable to say it at the moment, but Limp Bizkit had a lot of life in them when they were at their best,” he says. “Just watch, in about 10 years people will start saying, ‘You know what? They were great.’” Martin goes on to add that “Rollin’” is his favorite Bizkit song and that their version of The Who’s ”Behind Blue Eyes” is better than the original. “Call me sacrilege,” he deadpans. “I’m proud to say it right here, live and on the record.”
Coldplay's Chris Martin: Bring back the Bizkit!
Latest Videos in TV
- 'True Detective' finale: Talk about it
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Alone'
- HBO GO problems hit 'True Detective'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'New York City Serenade'
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'Welcome to the Jungle'
- 'Once Upon a Time': Jennifer Morrison on Emma in Oz
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- 'Good Wife' recap: 'Parallel Construction, Bitches'