Could this be a star-studded year for Eli Stone, ABC’s sophomore drama about a do-good lawyer? EW.com has learned that Sigourney Weaver — who voiced the ship’s computer on Wall-E this summer and co-starred in Baby Mama — will make a guest appearance on the critically-lauded dramedy this fall. She’ll play a therapist who treats Eli (Jonny Lee Miller), according to an insider. Earlier this summer, the show scored a major casting coup by recruiting Katie Holmes to sing and dance in an episode this fall.
Sigourney Weaver to guest star on 'Eli Stone'
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- American Music Awards winners are...
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere