Could this be a star-studded year for Eli Stone, ABC’s sophomore drama about a do-good lawyer? EW.com has learned that Sigourney Weaver — who voiced the ship’s computer on Wall-E this summer and co-starred in Baby Mama — will make a guest appearance on the critically-lauded dramedy this fall. She’ll play a therapist who treats Eli (Jonny Lee Miller), according to an insider. Earlier this summer, the show scored a major casting coup by recruiting Katie Holmes to sing and dance in an episode this fall.
Sigourney Weaver to guest star on 'Eli Stone'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7