Kate Walsh has a big job ahead for fall; she has to help relaunch Private Practice, the much-ballyhooed spinoff of Grey’s Anatomy about a beach-based group of randy doctors. But even though her character, Dr. Addison Montgomery, is starting to settle in at the Oceanside Wellness Center (David Sutcliffe guest stars as her boytoy! She asserts herself more around the offices!) she may take another trip back to Seattle Grace sometime in the middle of the season, hints executive producer Shonda Rhimes. “I don’t know if it’s going to work with the story, and we don’t want her to come back for a visit if it doesn’t feel important, something only Addison can do,” says Rhimes. “But the idea is on the table.” This wouldn’t be the first homecoming for Walsh’s Addison; the comely redhead showed up in a Grey’s episode over the spring while Practice was on hiatus.
Kate Walsh back on 'Grey's Anatomy?'
- 'Agent Carter': Shea Whigham in key role
- Stephen King's '11/22/63' as Hulu miniseries
- Kris Jenner files for divorce
- 'Madam Secretary': Big debut in older demo
- 'Game of Thrones': Charles Dance's tease
- N.Y. Times public editor vs. article on Rhimes
- 'South Park' takes aim at 'Redskins' debate
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS