Kate Walsh has a big job ahead for fall; she has to help relaunch Private Practice, the much-ballyhooed spinoff of Grey’s Anatomy about a beach-based group of randy doctors. But even though her character, Dr. Addison Montgomery, is starting to settle in at the Oceanside Wellness Center (David Sutcliffe guest stars as her boytoy! She asserts herself more around the offices!) she may take another trip back to Seattle Grace sometime in the middle of the season, hints executive producer Shonda Rhimes. “I don’t know if it’s going to work with the story, and we don’t want her to come back for a visit if it doesn’t feel important, something only Addison can do,” says Rhimes. “But the idea is on the table.” This wouldn’t be the first homecoming for Walsh’s Addison; the comely redhead showed up in a Grey’s episode over the spring while Practice was on hiatus.
Kate Walsh back on 'Grey's Anatomy?'
- Lorde to curate 'Mockingjay' soundtrack
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- Tom Hiddleston wrote Thanks for Loki note
- Jim Gaffigan series to air on TV Land
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig for Jenny Slate
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- 'Blacklist' gig for Krysten Ritter
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie