Jonesing to start off your Thursday with some exclusive casting scoops? I’m one step ahead of you!
* Former Shark attorney Sarah Carter is headed to Dirty Sexy Money for a two-episode arc. She’s playing a mystery woman who crosses paths with Darling matriarch Tish (Jill Clayburgh).
* As I first reported in Ask Ausiello, ex-Party of Fiver Scott Wolf will join Rumer Willis and Julia Ormond in CSI: NY‘s 100th episode on Nov. 19. Wolf and Willis are two of the dozen or so Mac Taylors being targeted by a serial killer.
* Law & Order: SVU has tapped Swingtown‘s Brittany Robertson, actor-singer-songwriter Jesse McCartney, and Entourage‘s Debi Mazar to guest-star in this season’s 10th episode. McCartney is playing a teen who heads the chastity club at his high school. Robertson is a fellow student and Mazar is a mother from hell.
* Is an intervention in Jessica Walter’s future on 90210? The show is casting the role of a group therapy counselor at a posh rehab facility.
* Cold Case is looking for a Katy Perry type to play a successful ’50s pinup girl whose murder goes unsolved for 55 years. Sounds like a case tailor-made for one Lilly Rush!