Swingtown is jumping into bed with a new partner: Bravo. The network just acquired the exclusive cable rights to CBS’ spouse-sharing, ’70s-set drama, and plans to re-air it sometime this fall. (The edgy, ratings-challenged show, which finished its 13-episode run a few weeks ago, has a slim chance for renewal on CBS.) Although the move would seem to open the door for Tom, Trina, and the rest of the bell-bottomed gang to make another summer of love — and on cable, where many felt that the series belonged in the first place — Bravo says that it has no plans to order additional seasons of Swingtown. Might supergroovy ratings this fall change anyone’s mind? Fans can only hope.
Bravo to re-air CBS drama 'Swingtown'
Latest Videos in TV
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'The Judge' to open Toronto Film Fest
- Megan Fox: 'Turtles' nixed 'girl power'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- 'Veronica Mars' fans win mtvU honors
- Mark Hamill talks 'Star Wars' at BBC
- 'Legend of Korra' to move online
- 'Pornstache' not returning to 'OITNB'?