Swingtown is jumping into bed with a new partner: Bravo. The network just acquired the exclusive cable rights to CBS’ spouse-sharing, ’70s-set drama, and plans to re-air it sometime this fall. (The edgy, ratings-challenged show, which finished its 13-episode run a few weeks ago, has a slim chance for renewal on CBS.) Although the move would seem to open the door for Tom, Trina, and the rest of the bell-bottomed gang to make another summer of love — and on cable, where many felt that the series belonged in the first place — Bravo says that it has no plans to order additional seasons of Swingtown. Might supergroovy ratings this fall change anyone’s mind? Fans can only hope.
Bravo to re-air CBS drama 'Swingtown'
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams arrested
- Kurt Sutter back at 'SOA,' minus appendix
- 'Mockingjay' trailer: Katniss sends a message
- Metallica residency on 'Late Late Show'
- 'Avengers,' 'Black Panther': Marvel 'Phase 3'
- 'Agent Carter' gets its first teaser
- Stand-up comics on hell gigs: EW's 'Polished'