Swingtown is jumping into bed with a new partner: Bravo. The network just acquired the exclusive cable rights to CBS’ spouse-sharing, ’70s-set drama, and plans to re-air it sometime this fall. (The edgy, ratings-challenged show, which finished its 13-episode run a few weeks ago, has a slim chance for renewal on CBS.) Although the move would seem to open the door for Tom, Trina, and the rest of the bell-bottomed gang to make another summer of love — and on cable, where many felt that the series belonged in the first place — Bravo says that it has no plans to order additional seasons of Swingtown. Might supergroovy ratings this fall change anyone’s mind? Fans can only hope.
Bravo to re-air CBS drama 'Swingtown'
Latest Videos in TV
- Lena Dunham on 'SNL': It's 'Girls' night in
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 8 TV stars who proved you can go home again
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 5 ideas for Dr. Burke
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Reign': Are the uncensored sex scenes all that different?
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments -- VIDEO