Swingtown is jumping into bed with a new partner: Bravo. The network just acquired the exclusive cable rights to CBS’ spouse-sharing, ’70s-set drama, and plans to re-air it sometime this fall. (The edgy, ratings-challenged show, which finished its 13-episode run a few weeks ago, has a slim chance for renewal on CBS.) Although the move would seem to open the door for Tom, Trina, and the rest of the bell-bottomed gang to make another summer of love — and on cable, where many felt that the series belonged in the first place — Bravo says that it has no plans to order additional seasons of Swingtown. Might supergroovy ratings this fall change anyone’s mind? Fans can only hope.
Bravo to re-air CBS drama 'Swingtown'
- DC Comics movie clues in website names?
- CeeLo Green's 'Good Life' canceled by TBS
- 'Gang Related' canceled by Fox
- 'Houdini' debut draws 3.7M viewers
- 'Hemlock Grove' gets third/final season
- Adele: 2 unreleased songs leak (briefly)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- Justin Bieber: Assault charges in Ontario
- Joan Rivers on life support: Family statement
- Tyne Daly to guest on 'Modern Family'