Swingtown is jumping into bed with a new partner: Bravo. The network just acquired the exclusive cable rights to CBS’ spouse-sharing, ’70s-set drama, and plans to re-air it sometime this fall. (The edgy, ratings-challenged show, which finished its 13-episode run a few weeks ago, has a slim chance for renewal on CBS.) Although the move would seem to open the door for Tom, Trina, and the rest of the bell-bottomed gang to make another summer of love — and on cable, where many felt that the series belonged in the first place — Bravo says that it has no plans to order additional seasons of Swingtown. Might supergroovy ratings this fall change anyone’s mind? Fans can only hope.
Sep 27 2008 06:28 PM ET
Bravo to re-air CBS drama 'Swingtown'
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.
- 'Arrested Development': It's almost here!
- Billy Joel in 'N.Y. Times Mag': 10 tidbits
- 'Simpsons': Visit Springfield (in Orlando)
- Fox: Office-firing show 'cathartic'
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!