Mick Jagger and songwriter-producer Dave Stewart, better known as the other half of Eurythmics, are “collaborating,” Stewart’s rep confirms to EW.com. The two were spotted leaving a Los Angeles studio days after Stewart played a gig, backed by a 30-piece orchestra, at the Sunset Strip hotspot The Roxy on September 24. Details of the project have yet to be announced, but the recording sessions cap off what’s already been a busy fall for Stewart. In the last month, he has made the morning talk show rounds, hosted an exhibition of his photos at New York’s Morrison Hotel Gallery, and entertained celebrity fans at shows on both coasts (Jon Bon Jovi, Andy Garcia, Deepak Chopra and Gavin Rossdale were among the famous faces in the crowds).
Eurythmics' Dave Stewart teaming up with Mick Jagger
- J.K Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- Lauren Graham set for new 'Odd Couple'
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Project Runway: Threads': A mini-me spin-off
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Josh Radnor in 'Disgraced': EW stage review
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover