Celebrity DJs will come together in Los Angeles next week for a special welcome-home bash honoring one of their own, DJ AM, who, along with collaborator and ex-Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker, was seriously injured in a plane crash last month that claimed the lives of four others. The event, scheduled for Oct. 14 at Hollywood’s The Avalon, will feature performances by many of AM’s personal friends, including Mark Ronson, Cut Chemist, Mixmaster Mike, Steve Aoki, Danny Masterson, and DJ Vice, among others. KROQ and Deckstar, in association with T-Mobile and BPM Magazine, will play host to the party and proceeds from ticket sales will benefit the memorial funds of those lost in the tragedy. Unlike most events in Hollywood, this one has a “no guest-list” policy and is open to the public. Tickets are priced at $20 and available online.
DJ AM to be guest of honor at L.A. charity concert
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Brick Mansions': EW movie review
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2': Pleased to meet...Electro?
- Bryan Singer statement on abuse claims
- 'Mentalist' being shopped to networks outside CBS
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Parks and Rec': 9 hints about season finale
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday': Master of disguise?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!