Life doesn’t seem to be that great for Life. The struggling sophomore drama is about to get yet another new timeslot on NBC — Wednesdays, beginning Nov. 5. The drama that stars Damien Lewis as a former incarcerated police officer will help round out NBC’s new all-crime lineup that includes Knight Rider and a 19th season of Law & Order. Life, which is currently averaging a meager 5.95 million viewers, debuted on Mondays in Fall 2007. It got yanked for the 100-day writers’ strike last spring and began its second season on Fridays. Now, the critically-acclaimed drama will have to go toe-to-toe against the CBS juggernaut Criminal Minds.
'Life' switches to Wednesdays
Latest Videos in TV
- 'True Detective' finale: Talk about it
- 'True Detective': Let's cast season 2
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Alone'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'New York City Serenade'
- 'Resurrection' premiere: Will you return?
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- Atlanta 'Housewives' recap: Countdown to Apollo's demise
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'Welcome to the Jungle'