Life doesn’t seem to be that great for Life. The struggling sophomore drama is about to get yet another new timeslot on NBC — Wednesdays, beginning Nov. 5. The drama that stars Damien Lewis as a former incarcerated police officer will help round out NBC’s new all-crime lineup that includes Knight Rider and a 19th season of Law & Order. Life, which is currently averaging a meager 5.95 million viewers, debuted on Mondays in Fall 2007. It got yanked for the 100-day writers’ strike last spring and began its second season on Fridays. Now, the critically-acclaimed drama will have to go toe-to-toe against the CBS juggernaut Criminal Minds.
Oct 29 2008 06:49 PM ET
'Life' switches to Wednesdays
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Kimmel clip
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?