Life doesn’t seem to be that great for Life. The struggling sophomore drama is about to get yet another new timeslot on NBC — Wednesdays, beginning Nov. 5. The drama that stars Damien Lewis as a former incarcerated police officer will help round out NBC’s new all-crime lineup that includes Knight Rider and a 19th season of Law & Order. Life, which is currently averaging a meager 5.95 million viewers, debuted on Mondays in Fall 2007. It got yanked for the 100-day writers’ strike last spring and began its second season on Fridays. Now, the critically-acclaimed drama will have to go toe-to-toe against the CBS juggernaut Criminal Minds.
'Life' switches to Wednesdays
Latest Videos in TV
- Lucy Lawless to visit 'Agents of SHIELD'
- Edgar Wright refocuses on 'Baby Driver'
- 'Lost' alum to visit 'Hawaii Five-0'
- 'Ken Jeong Made Me Do It': MTV pilot
- Carrie Preston returning to 'Good Wife'
- Latinos at movies: 5 key research findings
- Robert Downey Jr. tops Forbes $$ list
- J.K. Rowling plans more Cormoran Strike
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online