Life doesn’t seem to be that great for Life. The struggling sophomore drama is about to get yet another new timeslot on NBC — Wednesdays, beginning Nov. 5. The drama that stars Damien Lewis as a former incarcerated police officer will help round out NBC’s new all-crime lineup that includes Knight Rider and a 19th season of Law & Order. Life, which is currently averaging a meager 5.95 million viewers, debuted on Mondays in Fall 2007. It got yanked for the 100-day writers’ strike last spring and began its second season on Fridays. Now, the critically-acclaimed drama will have to go toe-to-toe against the CBS juggernaut Criminal Minds.
'Life' switches to Wednesdays
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules': $44M debut
- Quentin Tarantino: 'Hateful Eight' a go
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Gotham' trailer: 'There will be light'
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...
- 'AHS: Freak Show': Official cast list
- 'Batman vs. Superman' stars in San Diego