Paris Hilton may
not be dating a rocker anymore, but she still has music on her mind. The celebutante caught up with EW.com backstage at last week’s American Music Awards and told us that she has
finished her second album, featuring production by Mike Green
(Paramore, the Matches), and is deciding what to do next, now that she’s
no longer at Warner Bros. Records. “I wrote all the songs,” Hilton
beamed. “It’s very dance, like Kylie Minogue.” As for who might put it out? "I’m figuring it out right now," she said. "I’m not sure which label I’m doing it with."
Paris Hilton: I've finished my second album
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast
- 'Castle': Best premiere rating in three years
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Kevin Smith: Thank 'Tusk' for 'Clerks 3'
- 'Scorpion' react: 'Single Point of Failure'
- Stephen Chbosky 'Beauty and the Beast' gig
- 'Chicago Fire,' 'P.D.,' 'SVU' in crossover
- Netflix additions: 10 we like in October
- 'Simpsons' character dies; producer says...