The annual Sundance Film Festival kicks off Jan. 15 in Park City, Utah. But if you can’t make it, don’t fret. EW.com has this exclusive look at one of the dozens of films premiering at the festival this year. Motherhood stars Uma Thurman as a frenzied mom being hassled and tested at every turn over the course of one very harrowing day in Manhattan. Among the many people she encounters over the course of the day are Minnie Driver and Anthony Edwards. The film, directed by Katherine Dieckmann, premieres at Sundance on Jan 21. But you get to see a sneak peek first.
Exclusive Video: Uma Thurman and Minnie Driver in Sundance premiere of 'Motherhood'
- 'Gotham,' 'Big Bang' start strong in ratings
- 'Agent Carter': Shea Whigham in key role
- Stephen King's '11/22/63' as Hulu miniseries
- Kris Jenner files for divorce
- 'Madam Secretary': Big debut in older demo
- 'Game of Thrones': Charles Dance's tease
- N.Y. Times public editor vs. article on Rhimes
- 'South Park' takes aim at 'Redskins' debate
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS