The annual Sundance Film Festival kicks off Jan. 15 in Park City, Utah. But if you can’t make it, don’t fret. EW.com has this exclusive look at one of the dozens of films premiering at the festival this year. Motherhood stars Uma Thurman as a frenzied mom being hassled and tested at every turn over the course of one very harrowing day in Manhattan. Among the many people she encounters over the course of the day are Minnie Driver and Anthony Edwards. The film, directed by Katherine Dieckmann, premieres at Sundance on Jan 21. But you get to see a sneak peek first.
Exclusive Video: Uma Thurman and Minnie Driver in Sundance premiere of 'Motherhood'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Sound of Music': Carrie Underwood on tonight's live show and hate tweets from Julie Andrews fans
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' will open in 2016
- 'Glee': Watch Rachel, Kurt, and Santana sing with a hot shirtless Santa --…
- 'Sound of Music': We live blogged it!
- Capsule TV Reviews: Give These Shows a Second Chance