As the rave reviews roll in for Jennifer Hudson’s national anthem rendition before Super Bowl XLIII last night — her first public performance since tragedy struck her family in October — the singer is already preparing to launch a full U.S. tour. Manager Damien Smith tells EW that the Dreamgirls Oscar winner will headline a roughly six-week run in theater-sized venues beginning in late March or early April. “Everybody stay tuned,” says Smith. “You’ll be seeing a lot more of her.”
Jennifer Hudson plans six-week U.S. tour this spring
- Paul Walker memorial draws thousands
- 'Amazing Race' recap: And the winners are...
- 'Homeland' recap: 'Big Man in Tehran'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'The New Neverland'
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- 'Gravity,' 'Her' share L.A. Critics' top prize
- '12 Years a Slave': Best Pic for Boston, N.Y. critics
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier
- 'Homeland' recap: Loose Cannons
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: Pain and Pan-ic
- Los Angeles Film Critics Awards: 'Gravity' ties with 'Her' for Best Picture, James Franco ties with Jared Leto
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO