As the rave reviews roll in for Jennifer Hudson’s national anthem rendition before Super Bowl XLIII last night — her first public performance since tragedy struck her family in October — the singer is already preparing to launch a full U.S. tour. Manager Damien Smith tells EW that the Dreamgirls Oscar winner will headline a roughly six-week run in theater-sized venues beginning in late March or early April. “Everybody stay tuned,” says Smith. “You’ll be seeing a lot more of her.”
Jennifer Hudson plans six-week U.S. tour this spring
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016