As the rave reviews roll in for Jennifer Hudson’s national anthem rendition before Super Bowl XLIII last night — her first public performance since tragedy struck her family in October — the singer is already preparing to launch a full U.S. tour. Manager Damien Smith tells EW that the Dreamgirls Oscar winner will headline a roughly six-week run in theater-sized venues beginning in late March or early April. “Everybody stay tuned,” says Smith. “You’ll be seeing a lot more of her.”
Jennifer Hudson plans six-week U.S. tour this spring
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Biblical saga among 5 pilots in works at ABC
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'
- 'Glee' alum Melissa Benoist in as 'Supergirl'
- NBC orders ex-sniper pilot from 'Blacklist'-ers