Anil Kapoor has been cast as a series regular in the forthcoming eighth season of 24. Kapoor — who played game show host Prem Kumar in Slumdog Millionaire — will star in the Fox drama as a Middle Eastern leader who’s on a peacemaking mission in America.
Apr 3 2009 06:02 PM ET
'24': Anil Kapoor of 'Slumdog Millionaire' to star in season 8
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS': Moment of silence for Oklahoma
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- John Barrowman: 'Sing Your Face Off' host
- 'Mike & Molly' tornado episode pulled
- 'SNL': A 'Lovely Day' ends an era
- Taylor Swift: About that unicorn tee...