I know you probably don’t want to hear this, but Dexter is eventually going to die. “It can’t last forever,” concedes leading man Michael C. Hall. “The show is like a shark. It has to keep moving forward. And if it runs out of things to eat it’s going to die.” Until then, you get to enjoy exclusive video interviews like the one below. Shortly after receiving a superhero’s welcome at Comic-Con, Hall dropped by EW.com’s suite at the Hard Rock to chat about season 4, the upcoming Dexter prequel, and Showtime’s “creepy” ad campaign. Watch the complete interview after the jump. And to see more of my Comic-Con videos, and other interviews and panels, head over to our Con hub.
Killer 'Dexter' scoop: Is the end near?
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- WEtv cancels scripted show 'The Divide'
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'