I know you probably don’t want to hear this, but Dexter is eventually going to die. “It can’t last forever,” concedes leading man Michael C. Hall. “The show is like a shark. It has to keep moving forward. And if it runs out of things to eat it’s going to die.” Until then, you get to enjoy exclusive video interviews like the one below. Shortly after receiving a superhero’s welcome at Comic-Con, Hall dropped by EW.com’s suite at the Hard Rock to chat about season 4, the upcoming Dexter prequel, and Showtime’s “creepy” ad campaign. Watch the complete interview after the jump. And to see more of my Comic-Con videos, and other interviews and panels, head over to our Con hub.
Killer 'Dexter' scoop: Is the end near?
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story