I know you probably don’t want to hear this, but Dexter is eventually going to die. “It can’t last forever,” concedes leading man Michael C. Hall. “The show is like a shark. It has to keep moving forward. And if it runs out of things to eat it’s going to die.” Until then, you get to enjoy exclusive video interviews like the one below. Shortly after receiving a superhero’s welcome at Comic-Con, Hall dropped by EW.com’s suite at the Hard Rock to chat about season 4, the upcoming Dexter prequel, and Showtime’s “creepy” ad campaign. Watch the complete interview after the jump. And to see more of my Comic-Con videos, and other interviews and panels, head over to our Con hub.
Killer 'Dexter' scoop: Is the end near?
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- Xmas TV movie weekend: What's on when
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere