I know you probably don’t want to hear this, but Dexter is eventually going to die. “It can’t last forever,” concedes leading man Michael C. Hall. “The show is like a shark. It has to keep moving forward. And if it runs out of things to eat it’s going to die.” Until then, you get to enjoy exclusive video interviews like the one below. Shortly after receiving a superhero’s welcome at Comic-Con, Hall dropped by EW.com’s suite at the Hard Rock to chat about season 4, the upcoming Dexter prequel, and Showtime’s “creepy” ad campaign. Watch the complete interview after the jump. And to see more of my Comic-Con videos, and other interviews and panels, head over to our Con hub.
Killer 'Dexter' scoop: Is the end near?
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk