Relax, it’s just Ann Gillespie. Sources confirm to me exclusively that Kelly and Silver’s train wreck of a mother has signed a deal to return for multiple episodes, the first of which airs in October. Per my 90210 mole, Jackie returns “to mend the broken relationships with her daughters, with several shocking surprises.” 90210‘s second season kicks off on Sept. 8.
This just in: Another '90210' vet returns (again)!
Latest Videos in TV
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Scandal' scores its highest-rated season finale
- 'Transcendence': EW movie review
- 'Heaven Is for Real': EW movie review
- 'Orphan Black': Creators' secrets from the set
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
- 'Workaholics' guy visits Pawnee
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch how it starts
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…