Relax, it’s just Ann Gillespie. Sources confirm to me exclusively that Kelly and Silver’s train wreck of a mother has signed a deal to return for multiple episodes, the first of which airs in October. Per my 90210 mole, Jackie returns “to mend the broken relationships with her daughters, with several shocking surprises.” 90210‘s second season kicks off on Sept. 8.
This just in: Another '90210' vet returns (again)!
- Justin Lin's in as 'Star Trek 3' director
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- Joe Cocker dies: Celeb tributes on Twitter
- Theater group seeks to show 'The Interview'
- 'Jessica Jones': Mike Colter in as Luke Cage
- George R.R. Martin: I'll show 'The Interview'
- Bill Cosby accused of another assault in '70s
- JibJab tweaks 2014 in new year-in-review clip
- Michael C. Hall sings 'Hedwig' tune in NYC
- 'Mythbusters' on new format, cast changes
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks