This just in: Roughly 2.8 million viewers caught last night’s third season premiere of Mad Men. That represents a 34 percent bump over the season 2 premiere (2.1 million) and stands as the show’s most-watched episode to date. This calls for a celebration. Happy hour starts now in Slezak’s office!
'Mad Men' scores record ratings
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- American Music Awards winners are...
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere