This just in: Roughly 2.8 million viewers caught last night’s third season premiere of Mad Men. That represents a 34 percent bump over the season 2 premiere (2.1 million) and stands as the show’s most-watched episode to date. This calls for a celebration. Happy hour starts now in Slezak’s office!
Aug 17 2009 04:56 PM ET
'Mad Men' scores record ratings
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.