This just in: Roughly 2.8 million viewers caught last night’s third season premiere of Mad Men. That represents a 34 percent bump over the season 2 premiere (2.1 million) and stands as the show’s most-watched episode to date. This calls for a celebration. Happy hour starts now in Slezak’s office!
'Mad Men' scores record ratings
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- 'AHS: Freak Show' to premiere Oct. 8
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' gets a season 2
- Megan Mullally, Natalie Morales on 'Parks'
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- 'iZombie' gigs for Molly Hagan, Judy Reyes
- Greg Finley joins 'The Flash' as Girder
- Emma Stone set for B'way debut in 'Cabaret'
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'