A series-high 4.5 million looky-loos caught Alexander Skarsgard in the buff on Sunday’s mostly snoozy True Blood. That’s up slightly from the 4.4 million peeps who caught last week’s episode. In gross audience—combining linear plays, DVR and HBO On Demand—True Blood is averaging 11.4 million viewers per episode.
'True Blood' ratings: Another bloody record!
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- Anne Rice posts 'Prince Lestat' excerpt
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Hulu picks up Jason Reitman series 'Casual'
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'