A series-high 4.5 million looky-loos caught Alexander Skarsgard in the buff on Sunday’s mostly snoozy True Blood. That’s up slightly from the 4.4 million peeps who caught last week’s episode. In gross audience—combining linear plays, DVR and HBO On Demand—True Blood is averaging 11.4 million viewers per episode.
'True Blood' ratings: Another bloody record!
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' teaser next week
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- TLC reality show to look at answered prayers
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Deliverance' adapted as a play: EW review
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape