A series-high 4.5 million looky-loos caught Alexander Skarsgard in the buff on Sunday’s mostly snoozy True Blood. That’s up slightly from the 4.4 million peeps who caught last week’s episode. In gross audience—combining linear plays, DVR and HBO On Demand—True Blood is averaging 11.4 million viewers per episode.
'True Blood' ratings: Another bloody record!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'Big Brother': 'Team America voted me out'
- Big Brother': 4 Q's for Julie Chen
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?