A series-high 4.5 million looky-loos caught Alexander Skarsgard in the buff on Sunday’s mostly snoozy True Blood. That’s up slightly from the 4.4 million peeps who caught last week’s episode. In gross audience—combining linear plays, DVR and HBO On Demand—True Blood is averaging 11.4 million viewers per episode.
'True Blood' ratings: Another bloody record!
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- Lauren Graham set for new 'Odd Couple'
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover