Attention Gleeks: you may be able to catch all your favorite Glee songs performed live next year. EW has learned that a Glee music tour is in the early discussion stage. It’s not surprising given that the series’ music has been exploding on iTunes and the first Glee soundtrack drops on Nov. 3. Back in July, Fox Broadcasting president Kevin Reilly hinted at the development to EW. “We’ve had a tremendous amount of enthusiasm from our music partners,” said Reilly. ”Certainly if these kids become stars in their own right, who knows? Live appearances. Albums. There’s lots of things that could happen.” While nothing is 100% confirmed yet, co-creator Ryan Murphy tells EW that the tour would most likely be scheduled around spring 2010, once shooting of the first season has ended.
'Glee' tour in planning stages for 2010
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7