Attention Gleeks: you may be able to catch all your favorite Glee songs performed live next year. EW has learned that a Glee music tour is in the early discussion stage. It’s not surprising given that the series’ music has been exploding on iTunes and the first Glee soundtrack drops on Nov. 3. Back in July, Fox Broadcasting president Kevin Reilly hinted at the development to EW. “We’ve had a tremendous amount of enthusiasm from our music partners,” said Reilly. ”Certainly if these kids become stars in their own right, who knows? Live appearances. Albums. There’s lots of things that could happen.” While nothing is 100% confirmed yet, co-creator Ryan Murphy tells EW that the tour would most likely be scheduled around spring 2010, once shooting of the first season has ended.
'Glee' tour in planning stages for 2010
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- S Club 7 to reunite for BBC charity gig
- Matthew McConaughey saluted at L.A. gala