Attention Gleeks: you may be able to catch all your favorite Glee songs performed live next year. EW has learned that a Glee music tour is in the early discussion stage. It’s not surprising given that the series’ music has been exploding on iTunes and the first Glee soundtrack drops on Nov. 3. Back in July, Fox Broadcasting president Kevin Reilly hinted at the development to EW. “We’ve had a tremendous amount of enthusiasm from our music partners,” said Reilly. ”Certainly if these kids become stars in their own right, who knows? Live appearances. Albums. There’s lots of things that could happen.” While nothing is 100% confirmed yet, co-creator Ryan Murphy tells EW that the tour would most likely be scheduled around spring 2010, once shooting of the first season has ended.
'Glee' tour in planning stages for 2010
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Hulu picks up Jason Reitman series 'Casual'
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'