Planning to watch the premiere of USA Network’s White Collar tonight? Word of advice: Don’t fast-forward through the commercials — particularly if you’re a Bon Jovi fan. At some point during the show’s 72-minute episode (beginning at 10 pm/ET), the network will premiere the “Superman Tonight” track from Bon Jovi’s upcoming album The Circle over a nifty new character brand promo starring such USA MVPs as Jeffrey Donovan, Gabrielle Anwar, James Roday, Dule Hill, and Jeff Goldblum. This just in: An exclusive first look at the nifty spot is after the jump! (But you should still watch the commercials tonight. And then immediately go buy all the products advertised. If you don’t, the TV business may die and no one wants that.)
Bon Jovi + 'Burn Notice' + 'Psych' = 'Super' new USA spot
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list