Planning to watch the premiere of USA Network’s White Collar tonight? Word of advice: Don’t fast-forward through the commercials — particularly if you’re a Bon Jovi fan. At some point during the show’s 72-minute episode (beginning at 10 pm/ET), the network will premiere the “Superman Tonight” track from Bon Jovi’s upcoming album The Circle over a nifty new character brand promo starring such USA MVPs as Jeffrey Donovan, Gabrielle Anwar, James Roday, Dule Hill, and Jeff Goldblum. This just in: An exclusive first look at the nifty spot is after the jump! (But you should still watch the commercials tonight. And then immediately go buy all the products advertised. If you don’t, the TV business may die and no one wants that.)
Bon Jovi + 'Burn Notice' + 'Psych' = 'Super' new USA spot
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7