What would a major multi-platform TV series launch be without a cool music video tie-in? Lame, that’s what. Of course, one could argue that the following clip — set to Muse’s new single, “Uprising” — is really just an extended promotional spot with music. But music video sounds way sexier. And it fits perfectly in the above headline. Anyway, enjoy the exclusive first look after the jump. (BTW, V premieres next Tuesday!)
Exclusive: 'V' music video has arrived!
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story