What would a major multi-platform TV series launch be without a cool music video tie-in? Lame, that’s what. Of course, one could argue that the following clip — set to Muse’s new single, “Uprising” — is really just an extended promotional spot with music. But music video sounds way sexier. And it fits perfectly in the above headline. Anyway, enjoy the exclusive first look after the jump. (BTW, V premieres next Tuesday!)
Exclusive: 'V' music video has arrived!
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover