What would a major multi-platform TV series launch be without a cool music video tie-in? Lame, that’s what. Of course, one could argue that the following clip — set to Muse’s new single, “Uprising” — is really just an extended promotional spot with music. But music video sounds way sexier. And it fits perfectly in the above headline. Anyway, enjoy the exclusive first look after the jump. (BTW, V premieres next Tuesday!)
Exclusive: 'V' music video has arrived!
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- 'Z Nation' coming back for season 2
- Daniele Watts faces lewd conduct charge
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- Tracy Spiridakos checks into 'Bates Motel'
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- MTV orders 10 more 'Faking It' episodes
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape