What would a major multi-platform TV series launch be without a cool music video tie-in? Lame, that’s what. Of course, one could argue that the following clip — set to Muse’s new single, “Uprising” — is really just an extended promotional spot with music. But music video sounds way sexier. And it fits perfectly in the above headline. Anyway, enjoy the exclusive first look after the jump. (BTW, V premieres next Tuesday!)
Exclusive: 'V' music video has arrived!
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7