What would a major multi-platform TV series launch be without a cool music video tie-in? Lame, that’s what. Of course, one could argue that the following clip — set to Muse’s new single, “Uprising” — is really just an extended promotional spot with music. But music video sounds way sexier. And it fits perfectly in the above headline. Anyway, enjoy the exclusive first look after the jump. (BTW, V premieres next Tuesday!)
Exclusive: 'V' music video has arrived!
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list