Crossover stunts have become as ubiquitous as season-ending character deaths. And let’s face it, more times than not they’re probably conceived at a network marketing retreat instead of inside a writers room — which is probably why many of them come off feeling like blatant ratings-boosting promotional gimmicks. But I’m here to tell you that this week’s NCIS/NCIS: LA mash-up is different, and I can give you at least two reasons why. First off, it revolves around the undeniably awesome Pauley Perrette. And second, because it results in the first face-to-face encounter between Abby and Linda Hunt’s Hetty — a memorable run-in you won’t have to wait ’till tomorrow night to watch thanks to the following exclusive first look…
'NCIS' first look: Abby's awesome 'LA' crossover!
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- Caleb's 'Big Brother' Q&A: 'I would have won'
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Angelina Jolie to direct Richard Leakey biopic
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)