Crossover stunts have become as ubiquitous as season-ending character deaths. And let’s face it, more times than not they’re probably conceived at a network marketing retreat instead of inside a writers room — which is probably why many of them come off feeling like blatant ratings-boosting promotional gimmicks. But I’m here to tell you that this week’s NCIS/NCIS: LA mash-up is different, and I can give you at least two reasons why. First off, it revolves around the undeniably awesome Pauley Perrette. And second, because it results in the first face-to-face encounter between Abby and Linda Hunt’s Hetty — a memorable run-in you won’t have to wait ’till tomorrow night to watch thanks to the following exclusive first look…
'NCIS' first look: Abby's awesome 'LA' crossover!
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?