Crossover stunts have become as ubiquitous as season-ending character deaths. And let’s face it, more times than not they’re probably conceived at a network marketing retreat instead of inside a writers room — which is probably why many of them come off feeling like blatant ratings-boosting promotional gimmicks. But I’m here to tell you that this week’s NCIS/NCIS: LA mash-up is different, and I can give you at least two reasons why. First off, it revolves around the undeniably awesome Pauley Perrette. And second, because it results in the first face-to-face encounter between Abby and Linda Hunt’s Hetty — a memorable run-in you won’t have to wait ’till tomorrow night to watch thanks to the following exclusive first look…
'NCIS' first look: Abby's awesome 'LA' crossover!
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- 'Z Nation' coming back for season 2
- Daniele Watts faces lewd conduct charge
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- Tracy Spiridakos checks into 'Bates Motel'
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- MTV orders 10 more 'Faking It' episodes
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape