Crossover stunts have become as ubiquitous as season-ending character deaths. And let’s face it, more times than not they’re probably conceived at a network marketing retreat instead of inside a writers room — which is probably why many of them come off feeling like blatant ratings-boosting promotional gimmicks. But I’m here to tell you that this week’s NCIS/NCIS: LA mash-up is different, and I can give you at least two reasons why. First off, it revolves around the undeniably awesome Pauley Perrette. And second, because it results in the first face-to-face encounter between Abby and Linda Hunt’s Hetty — a memorable run-in you won’t have to wait ’till tomorrow night to watch thanks to the following exclusive first look…
'NCIS' first look: Abby's awesome 'LA' crossover!
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch how it starts
- 'American Idol' recap: Alabama shaky
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Go It Alone'
- 'Workaholics' guy visits Pawnee
- 'Parenthood' react: 'The Pontiac'
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Resident Evil'
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch the gripping first three minutes before Tribeca -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Scandal' finale: Talk about it! -- UPDATED
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: We're All In This Alone