“It’s a terrible first date,” says Parks and Recreation showrunner Michael Schur of the Jan. 14 episode, which finds Amy Poehler’s Leslie on a date with an MRI technician played by her real-life hubby, Will Arnett. “He finds out that she’s never had an MRI, so he offers to give her a free one. She’s trying to be a good sport, but suffice it to say, they don’t have a second date.”
First Look: Will Arnett visits 'Parks and Recreation'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7