“It’s a terrible first date,” says Parks and Recreation showrunner Michael Schur of the Jan. 14 episode, which finds Amy Poehler’s Leslie on a date with an MRI technician played by her real-life hubby, Will Arnett. “He finds out that she’s never had an MRI, so he offers to give her a free one. She’s trying to be a good sport, but suffice it to say, they don’t have a second date.”
First Look: Will Arnett visits 'Parks and Recreation'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- Lauren Graham set for new 'Odd Couple'
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Project Runway: Threads': A mini-me spin-off
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover