“It’s a terrible first date,” says Parks and Recreation showrunner Michael Schur of the Jan. 14 episode, which finds Amy Poehler’s Leslie on a date with an MRI technician played by her real-life hubby, Will Arnett. “He finds out that she’s never had an MRI, so he offers to give her a free one. She’s trying to be a good sport, but suffice it to say, they don’t have a second date.”
First Look: Will Arnett visits 'Parks and Recreation'
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' teaser next week
- 'Simpsons World' app, website go live
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- S Club 7 to reunite for BBC charity gig
- Matthew McConaughey saluted at L.A. gala