“It’s a terrible first date,” says Parks and Recreation showrunner Michael Schur of the Jan. 14 episode, which finds Amy Poehler’s Leslie on a date with an MRI technician played by her real-life hubby, Will Arnett. “He finds out that she’s never had an MRI, so he offers to give her a free one. She’s trying to be a good sport, but suffice it to say, they don’t have a second date.”
First Look: Will Arnett visits 'Parks and Recreation'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks