“It’s a terrible first date,” says Parks and Recreation showrunner Michael Schur of the Jan. 14 episode, which finds Amy Poehler’s Leslie on a date with an MRI technician played by her real-life hubby, Will Arnett. “He finds out that she’s never had an MRI, so he offers to give her a free one. She’s trying to be a good sport, but suffice it to say, they don’t have a second date.”
First Look: Will Arnett visits 'Parks and Recreation'
- 'American Sniper' is No. 1 again: $64.4M
- Rihanna's new song with Kanye, McCartney
- 'Birdman,' 'Lego' win Producers Guild Awards
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'