Actress-designer-singer Taryn Manning is joining Alex O’Loughlin and Lost‘s Daniel Dae Kim in CBS’ remake of Hawaii Five-0, sources confirm. She’ll play the series regular role of Mary Ann, the younger sis of O’Loughlin’s Det. Steve McGarrett.
Pilot Intel: Taryn Manning heads to 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Stan Lee cancels Comic-Con plans
- 'Legend of Korra' to move online
- 'Pornstache' not returning to 'OITNB'?
- Finn Wittrock joins 'AHS: Freak Show'
- Mayim Bialik to host 'Candid Camera'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18