Actress-designer-singer Taryn Manning is joining Alex O’Loughlin and Lost‘s Daniel Dae Kim in CBS’ remake of Hawaii Five-0, sources confirm. She’ll play the series regular role of Mary Ann, the younger sis of O’Loughlin’s Det. Steve McGarrett.
Pilot Intel: Taryn Manning heads to 'Hawaii Five-0'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' teaser next week
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- TLC reality show to look at answered prayers
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Deliverance' adapted as a play: EW review
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape