Actress-designer-singer Taryn Manning is joining Alex O’Loughlin and Lost‘s Daniel Dae Kim in CBS’ remake of Hawaii Five-0, sources confirm. She’ll play the series regular role of Mary Ann, the younger sis of O’Loughlin’s Det. Steve McGarrett.
Pilot Intel: Taryn Manning heads to 'Hawaii Five-0'
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- NBC, CBS win premiere week as Fox slips
- 'Rush Hour' TV series in the works
- Benjamin Walker in Nicholas Sparks' 'Choice'
- 'We Are Not Ourselves' film rights sold
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast