Here’s your first look at Cynthia Watros in action as Wilson’s first ex-wife and new girlfriend, Sam Carr, on House. The reunion marks Wilson’s first serious romance since the tragic death of Amber two years ago. But whether he’s taking a step back or forward remains to be seen. “There can be great comfort in the past,” says Robert Sean Leonard. “He wants his blankie. And there’s the extra benefit of familiarity and, in a way, a lack of drama.” Actually, thanks to House, the last thing Watros’ quirky, independent character (who debuts April 19) will be bringing with her is a lack of drama. Trust me.
Exclusive: First Look: Wilson's first ex-wife is in the 'House'
Latest Videos in TV
- Lena Dunham on 'SNL': It's 'Girls' night in
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- Stephen Colbert visits Jimmy Fallon: 'Truth or Truth?'
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
Top 5 Most Read
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- 'Reign': Are the uncensored sex scenes all that different?
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?