this week’s Ask Ausiello. I could be wrong. Don’t think I am.Big Bang Theory executive producer Bill Prady wouldn’t reveal why the show’s geek squad ends up in “superheroine drag” in the April 12 episode — that’s Simon Helberg as Batgirl, Jim Parsons as Wonder Woman, Johnny Galecki as Supergirl, and Kunal Nayyar as Catwoman — but it’s safe to say it involves the return of Sheldon’s arch-nemesis, Evil Wil Wheaton. “I will say this,” Prady adds, “this is not the worst thing that happens to someone in this episode.” I have a hunch he’s referring to the [spoiler alert], which was discussed in
Apr 4 2010 04:45 PM ET
Exclusive first look: The 'Big Bang Theory' gang in 'superheroine drag'!
- 'Dancing With the Stars' champs are...
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' dedicates song to tornado victims
- Justin Bieber booed: Will he listen?
- Bon Jovi to Bieber: Don't be late!
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- 'Buffy': 10th anniversary of series finale
- Microsoft debuts next-gen Xbox One