Sharon Stone joins Law & Order: SVU on April 28 as assistant district attorney Jo Marlowe, a former cop who shares a history with Stabler. “She trained him when he was a rookie,” explains executive producer Neal Baer. “He finds out she’s the new ADA and goes, ‘Oh, man.'” In addition to possessing a wry sense of humor, Stone’s prosecutor — who will stick around for four episodes — has a knack for saying “the right wrong things,” notes Baer. “She asks Benson if she’s ever slept with Stabler. Benson’s like, ‘What? He’s married.’ Her response is, ‘Yeah…so?'”
'Law & Order: SVU' first look: Sharon Stone goes to court
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- Benedict Cumberbatch apology for remark
- Blink-182: Tom DeLonge's 'been exposed'
- John Legend, Common to perform at Oscars
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- 'Rush Hour,' 2 more pilots ordered by CBS
- Chevy Chase, Beverly D'Angelo in ABC pilot
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song
- Cosby accused by ex-film exec Cindra Ladd