Sharon Stone joins Law & Order: SVU on April 28 as assistant district attorney Jo Marlowe, a former cop who shares a history with Stabler. “She trained him when he was a rookie,” explains executive producer Neal Baer. “He finds out she’s the new ADA and goes, ‘Oh, man.'” In addition to possessing a wry sense of humor, Stone’s prosecutor — who will stick around for four episodes — has a knack for saying “the right wrong things,” notes Baer. “She asks Benson if she’s ever slept with Stabler. Benson’s like, ‘What? He’s married.’ Her response is, ‘Yeah…so?'”
'Law & Order: SVU' first look: Sharon Stone goes to court
- Fox yanks 'Utopia' from Tuesday schedule
- 'The Bridge': 'Julibex' wraps season 2
- Alyssa Milano exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- 'Sherlock Holmes' silent from 1916 discovered
- 'Selfie' premiere ratings: Little to 'like'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' role for Tim DeKay
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- 'Twilight Saga': 5 short films on Facebook
- 'Sing-Off' returning to NBC for season 5
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'