Sharon Stone joins Law & Order: SVU on April 28 as assistant district attorney Jo Marlowe, a former cop who shares a history with Stabler. “She trained him when he was a rookie,” explains executive producer Neal Baer. “He finds out she’s the new ADA and goes, ‘Oh, man.'” In addition to possessing a wry sense of humor, Stone’s prosecutor — who will stick around for four episodes — has a knack for saying “the right wrong things,” notes Baer. “She asks Benson if she’s ever slept with Stabler. Benson’s like, ‘What? He’s married.’ Her response is, ‘Yeah…so?'”
'Law & Order: SVU' first look: Sharon Stone goes to court
- 'Twilight Saga': 5 short films on Facebook
- 'Selfie' premiere ratings: Little to 'like'
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- King Kong animated series coming to Netflix
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'Chicago Fire' react: 'Wow Me'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast