Sharon Stone joins Law & Order: SVU on April 28 as assistant district attorney Jo Marlowe, a former cop who shares a history with Stabler. “She trained him when he was a rookie,” explains executive producer Neal Baer. “He finds out she’s the new ADA and goes, ‘Oh, man.’” In addition to possessing a wry sense of humor, Stone’s prosecutor — who will stick around for four episodes — has a knack for saying “the right wrong things,” notes Baer. “She asks Benson if she’s ever slept with Stabler. Benson’s like, ‘What? He’s married.’ Her response is, ‘Yeah…so?’”
Apr 19 2010 09:55 AM ET
'Law & Order: SVU' first look: Sharon Stone goes to court
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 409
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 343
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 503