Sharon Stone joins Law & Order: SVU on April 28 as assistant district attorney Jo Marlowe, a former cop who shares a history with Stabler. “She trained him when he was a rookie,” explains executive producer Neal Baer. “He finds out she’s the new ADA and goes, ‘Oh, man.'” In addition to possessing a wry sense of humor, Stone’s prosecutor — who will stick around for four episodes — has a knack for saying “the right wrong things,” notes Baer. “She asks Benson if she’s ever slept with Stabler. Benson’s like, ‘What? He’s married.’ Her response is, ‘Yeah…so?'”
'Law & Order: SVU' first look: Sharon Stone goes to court
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably': Daughter
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Miley Cyrus' VMA date deals with '11 warrant
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- 'Arrow' role for 'Glee' alum Nolan Funk
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...