Sharon Stone joins Law & Order: SVU on April 28 as assistant district attorney Jo Marlowe, a former cop who shares a history with Stabler. “She trained him when he was a rookie,” explains executive producer Neal Baer. “He finds out she’s the new ADA and goes, ‘Oh, man.'” In addition to possessing a wry sense of humor, Stone’s prosecutor — who will stick around for four episodes — has a knack for saying “the right wrong things,” notes Baer. “She asks Benson if she’s ever slept with Stabler. Benson’s like, ‘What? He’s married.’ Her response is, ‘Yeah…so?'”
'Law & Order: SVU' first look: Sharon Stone goes to court
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- Shonda Rhimes to guest on 'Mindy Project'
- Charlie Hunnam circles King Arthur role
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- 'Arrow' casts Rila Fukushima as Katana
- 'Grey's Anatomy' stars dance it out in gag reel
- Stephen Lee, character actor, dies at 58
- Mark Gatiss back for more 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Survivor': MLB alum John Rocker to play
- 'Glee' plans New Directions for Rachel