Oscar winning actress Marcia Gay Harden has landed a multi-episode arc on Royal Pains, sources confirm to me exclusively. She’ll play Dr. Elizabeth Blair, a surgeon, board member of Hamptons Heritage Hospital, and an adversary-turned-mentor to Jill (Jill Flint). Harden, who last year added a Tony to her enviable awards chest for her tour de force performance in God of Carnage, first appears in Pains‘ season 2 premiere on June 3.
Apr 26 2010 08:56 PM ET
Exclusive: 'Royal Pains' adds Oscar champ Marcia Gay Harden
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Justin Bieber booed at Billboard Awards
- Billboard Music Awards winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 410
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 359
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 537