Some sad news for fans of ABC’s Happy Town (Hello? Anyone? Bueller?). The poor man’s Twin Peaks is getting yanked off the air after this week’s airing. According to ABC, the ratings-challenged drama — which will be replaced with a Primetime special on May 19 and a rebroadcast of Transformers on May 26 — will return on June 2 with the first of five remaining episodes.
This Just In: ABC pulls 'Happy Town'
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Once Upon a Time': Jennifer Morrison on Emma in Oz
- '12 Years' writer on buzz over Oscar speech
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- Lena Dunham hosts 'SNL': 'Girls' night
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'Amazing Race': Phil Keoghan's Malaysia photos
- Seth MacFarlane: Inside the new 'Cosmos' ship
- 'Bachelor': Juan Pablo, we've seen this move before...
Top 5 Most Read
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- 'SNL' recap: Lena Dunham is just a girl, standing in front of an audience, asking them to like her
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Stacy Keibler marries tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre
- 'Cosmos' then and now: The 'personal voyage' of Carl Sagan,…