Tina Fey has a message to any/all 30 Rock fans holding out hope for a Jack/Liz hookup: You’re out of luck, ’cause it’s never going to happen. Not even in the show’s eventual series finale. Turns out, the happy ending Fey has in mind for her lovelorn alter ego involves another insanely popular Rock star. Who? Well, if I told you that you’d have no reason to watch my hilariously entertaining on-camera Q&A with Fey from this morning’s NBC upfront!
Tina Fey's promise to '30 Rock' fans: 'Liz and Jack will never do it'
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?