Tina Fey has a message to any/all 30 Rock fans holding out hope for a Jack/Liz hookup: You’re out of luck, ’cause it’s never going to happen. Not even in the show’s eventual series finale. Turns out, the happy ending Fey has in mind for her lovelorn alter ego involves another insanely popular Rock star. Who? Well, if I told you that you’d have no reason to watch my hilariously entertaining on-camera Q&A with Fey from this morning’s NBC upfront!
Tina Fey's promise to '30 Rock' fans: 'Liz and Jack will never do it'
- Matt Damon 'Bourne' again? Buzz he's in talks
- Apple website helps delete U2's 'gift'
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee
- Robin Thicke testifies: Vicodin, alcohol issues
- 'WKRP in Cincinnati' DVD restores music
- Luke Perry joins 'CSI: Cyber' cast
- 'SNL' adds N.Y. comic Pete Davidson to cast
- 'SNL': Mike O'Brien returns as writer only
- 'Django' actress vs. treatment by LAPD
- Nicole Kidman's father dies in accident