watch a preview). I caught up with Michael Urie’s acting soulmate at the Peacock’s upfront extravaganza this morning and lightly grilled her about mourning Betty, falling in Love, and reuniting with you-know-who.Ugly Betty may be dead and buried — moment of silence — but the show’s scene-stealing minx, Becki Newton, will be back on the tube next fall in NBC’s promising anthology-esque comedy Love Bites (
'Ugly Betty' MVP Becki Newton enters virgin territory with 'Love Bites'
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?