watch a preview). I caught up with Michael Urie’s acting soulmate at the Peacock’s upfront extravaganza this morning and lightly grilled her about mourning Betty, falling in Love, and reuniting with you-know-who.Ugly Betty may be dead and buried — moment of silence — but the show’s scene-stealing minx, Becki Newton, will be back on the tube next fall in NBC’s promising anthology-esque comedy Love Bites (
'Ugly Betty' MVP Becki Newton enters virgin territory with 'Love Bites'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks