two-hour Heroes wrap-up movie. Series creator Tim Kring wants to do a two-hour Heroes wrap-up movie. The majority of the show’s cast wants to do a two-hour Heroes wrap-up movie. So what’s standing between the project and an official green light? The answer (via my buddy — and newly-christened Love Bites series regular — Greg Grunberg) can be found in the embedded video player below.NBC wants to do a
Scoop: Will 'Heroes' movie take flight?
- 'Madam Secretary': Big debut in older demo
- N.Y. Times public editor vs. article on Rhimes
- 'South Park' takes aim at 'Redskins' debate
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- 'Maze Runner' sequel set for Sept. 2015
- 'The Strain' react: 'The Third Rail'
- 'Ray Donovan' react: 'Rodef'
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS