'Eastbound & Down,' 'Bored to Death' return to HBO
HBO announced the return dates for the Danny McBride starrer Eastbound & Down and Bored to Death starring Jason Schwartzman. Both comedies will return for a second season on Sunday, Sept. 26. Bored will bow at 10 p.m., followed by Eastbound. The former features Schwartzman as a struggling 30-something writer living in Brooklyn. McBride plays a washed-up major league pitcher in Down.
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7