'Eastbound & Down,' 'Bored to Death' return to HBO
HBO announced the return dates for the Danny McBride starrer Eastbound & Down and Bored to Death starring Jason Schwartzman. Both comedies will return for a second season on Sunday, Sept. 26. Bored will bow at 10 p.m., followed by Eastbound. The former features Schwartzman as a struggling 30-something writer living in Brooklyn. McBride plays a washed-up major league pitcher in Down.
Latest Videos in TV
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- 'Veronica Mars' fans win mtvU honors
- Mark Hamill talks 'Star Wars' at BBC
- 'Legend of Korra' to move online
- 'Pornstache' not returning to 'OITNB'?
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans