'Eastbound & Down,' 'Bored to Death' return to HBO
HBO announced the return dates for the Danny McBride starrer Eastbound & Down and Bored to Death starring Jason Schwartzman. Both comedies will return for a second season on Sunday, Sept. 26. Bored will bow at 10 p.m., followed by Eastbound. The former features Schwartzman as a struggling 30-something writer living in Brooklyn. McBride plays a washed-up major league pitcher in Down.
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch how it starts
- 'American Idol' recap: Alabama shaky
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Go It Alone'
- 'Workaholics' guy visits Pawnee
- 'Parenthood' react: 'The Pontiac'
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Resident Evil'
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch the gripping first three minutes before Tribeca -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Scandal' finale: Talk about it! -- UPDATED
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: We're All In This Alone