'Eastbound & Down,' 'Bored to Death' return to HBO
HBO announced the return dates for the Danny McBride starrer Eastbound & Down and Bored to Death starring Jason Schwartzman. Both comedies will return for a second season on Sunday, Sept. 26. Bored will bow at 10 p.m., followed by Eastbound. The former features Schwartzman as a struggling 30-something writer living in Brooklyn. McBride plays a washed-up major league pitcher in Down.
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Michael Bay 'Untitled Cocaine Project' at TNT
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- 'Red Band Society' debuts to sickly ratings
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat