Contrary to popular opinion, I don’t have to get violently pantsed or viciously gang tackled to enjoy myself during an interview. Sometimes all I need is stimulating conversation with smart and passionate actors. Case in point: My exclusive sit-down with Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, and John Noble was short on unprovoked assaults and long on insightful discourse regarding Fringe‘s ambitious season 3 conceit, the pace of Peter and Olivia’s romance, and the complicated father-son bond at the heart of the show. Long story short: It’s one of my favorite interviews of Con ’10.
Exclusive 'Fringe' video: Cast reflects on Olivia/Peter romance, and the show's endgame
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover