Contrary to popular opinion, I don’t have to get violently pantsed or viciously gang tackled to enjoy myself during an interview. Sometimes all I need is stimulating conversation with smart and passionate actors. Case in point: My exclusive sit-down with Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, and John Noble was short on unprovoked assaults and long on insightful discourse regarding Fringe‘s ambitious season 3 conceit, the pace of Peter and Olivia’s romance, and the complicated father-son bond at the heart of the show. Long story short: It’s one of my favorite interviews of Con ’10.
Exclusive 'Fringe' video: Cast reflects on Olivia/Peter romance, and the show's endgame
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Kevin Smith: Thank 'Tusk' for 'Clerks 3'
- Stephen Chbosky 'Beauty and the Beast' gig
- 'Chicago Fire,' 'P.D.,' 'SVU' in crossover
- Netflix additions: 10 we like in October
- 'Simpsons' character dies; producer says...
- Amanda Bynes arrested for DUI
- Marvel and Jack Kirby family settle lawsuit
- 'Scorpion' react: 'Single Point of Failure'
- 'Atlanta Exes' season 1: How it ended