Contrary to popular opinion, I don’t have to get violently pantsed or viciously gang tackled to enjoy myself during an interview. Sometimes all I need is stimulating conversation with smart and passionate actors. Case in point: My exclusive sit-down with Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, and John Noble was short on unprovoked assaults and long on insightful discourse regarding Fringe‘s ambitious season 3 conceit, the pace of Peter and Olivia’s romance, and the complicated father-son bond at the heart of the show. Long story short: It’s one of my favorite interviews of Con ’10.
Exclusive 'Fringe' video: Cast reflects on Olivia/Peter romance, and the show's endgame
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- 'Deliverance' adapted as a play: EW review
- 'Z Nation' coming back for season 2
- Daniele Watts faces lewd conduct charge
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- Tracy Spiridakos checks into 'Bates Motel'
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape