Contrary to popular opinion, I don’t have to get violently pantsed or viciously gang tackled to enjoy myself during an interview. Sometimes all I need is stimulating conversation with smart and passionate actors. Case in point: My exclusive sit-down with Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, and John Noble was short on unprovoked assaults and long on insightful discourse regarding Fringe‘s ambitious season 3 conceit, the pace of Peter and Olivia’s romance, and the complicated father-son bond at the heart of the show. Long story short: It’s one of my favorite interviews of Con ’10.
Exclusive 'Fringe' video: Cast reflects on Olivia/Peter romance, and the show's endgame
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016